Monday, June 26, 2017

Update: Kellum Branch

The ancestors have favor over me on this short unstructured road trip. I had the pleasure of meeting 2 a niece and nephew of my grandmother Pebaleader. They weren't able to tell me much, but I was able to give them some information along with reconnected them to my aunt. The nephew was eager and willing to take a DNA test to further assist with my research! Tomorrow I will be visiting with another niece and nephew. It appears that the niece and her husband may be able to give me additional information and possibly some pictures. I am going to keep my fingers crossed that she will also be willing to take the DNA test. I am asking that the ancestors be a guiding light so that more information can be obtained to advance the research on the Kellum and Stitt lines. Feeling the love of the ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment