Thursday, August 7, 2014

Brick Wall Help Needed

Discovering additional information about my paternal great grandmother Pebaleader is close. I have found information on her granddaughter who was her name sake. I am hoping that providing information on the granddaughter that someone who has information will reach out to me.

The granddaughter's information is as follows:


Pebaleader A. Goosby, also known as Pebaleda White, Pebalender White, and Pebaleader A. White.
Lived in Portsmouth, Virginia
Born in 1942 not sure where
Passed away January 13, 2014
Possible Relatives: Adell S. Stitt White, George E. Goosby Sr., George Kenneth Goosby Jr., Rose Goosby, Samuel White, and Tevaleadear Stitt White

1 comment:

  1. I have obtained additional information on great grandparents Robert & Pebaleader Stitt. I feel as if this brick wall is going to be tumbling down very soon.

    ReplyDelete