Sunday, August 3, 2014

One Step Closer To Finding Pebaleader

I have been searching for more information on my great grandmother Pebaleader from North Carolina only to be faced with a road block. Frustration continues to build because I can feel that I am close, but may be over looking something that I have not been able to put my finger on. After speaking to my "genealogy guides", I went online to Google and typed in her first name only. To my surprise I get a few hits that I know have to be her or her granddaughter. I felt a little excited with hopes of being able to move my research forward only to discover that my great grandmother's granddaughter had passed away this past January. I am grateful to have obtained this information, but saddened that she is no longer living and I have yet another conundrum to solve. I am one step closer to breaking down the wall to finding my great grandmother Pebaleader Kellum Stitt Martin.

RIP Pebaleader A White....


No comments:

Post a Comment