Sunday, October 9, 2016

Redirection By The Ancestors

As I was planning on how I am going to proceed with the mirroring a tree process it dawned on me that this was already in the making. Why? Because I have already administered DNA tests on my uncle and cousin. This will allow me to separate my grandmother's and grandfather's family easily. Initially when I asked for these individuals to take the DNA test I was hoping that other family members from the Stitt line had also taken DNA tests that was of close relation. That has not been as successful as I had hoped. However, using this new technique should help. I know that the process is going to be time consuming, but it will be worth it. The icing on the cake is that through these tests that I administered over the summer gave me concrete evidence to the link to the Native Indian bloodline though my 4th great grandmother Mahaby. The ancestors have a way of redirecting you when you listen. Grandma Mahaby, you are next on my list. Hold on for a minute and I will be searching for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment