Thursday, March 2, 2017

Getting Closer to Grandma Pebaleader

During the semester I rarely do any research. I take this time to focus on my studies so that when I come back to my research my mind is cleared. Well for some reason I went to ancestry and noticed I had a hint connected to you. I was surprised to say the least because it appeared that all avenues to gaining more knowledge about you had dried up. It appears I have discovered someone researching the wife of your brother Charles who was married to Mary Evans. I reached out to the individual and am waiting to speak to them sometime next week. I am excited to get to know you and Uncle Charles more.

 Just know that I am committed to stitching the quilt of your life together. The memories that Sylvia and Molly shared with me increases my curiosity. I learned from them that my son inherited his eye color from you. No one else in the family that I know of has the greyish green eye color. I was amazed at their description of you. I am hoping that I will be able to obtain a picture of you one day along with finding out why you changed your name. In any event I am happy that you and the other ancestors are orchestrating clues for me. I thank you and will continue to honor and represent your lives honestly. Sending much love to your memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment